EPP Rings vs Concrete Rings
When it comes to manhole grade adjustment systems, there are two options – concrete and Expanded Polypropylene (EPP). While the concrete rings may have been the industry standard of the past, EPP rings have more benefits than concrete rings, and are worth exploring.
Consider these benefits of EPP manhole grade adjustment systems:
- EPP rings stand up to the harshest conditions without damage or deformity for many years
- EPP rings are lightweight and can be handled by one individual
- EPP rings have an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- EPP rings are chemical resistant and do not corrode
- EPP rings have a long service life
- EPP rings can nest together, creating a precision fit, helping to prevent inflow and infiltration
- EPP rings do not require water, sand, mortar or bricks for installation
- EPP rings are UV resistant
- EPP rings will not fracture or damage if dropped
Sometimes, however, it’s better to see benefits in action, than to hear about them. That’s why we encourage you to take advantage of our free product demonstrations. It’s an easy process. Just fill out a form on our website, and we’ll call you to discuss next steps. The best part is that we’ll supply the product and solve an inflow or infiltration problem during the demo. It’s a win-win situation.
Contact us to secure your free product demonstration.