Our Plans For 2022
The new year is here, and we’re looking forward to all that it has to offer. In honor of the new year, we wanted to share a few upcoming events and activities that we have planned.
We have a number of trade shows planned for 2022. While the full list can be found on our website, here are a few of the bigger shows that we are attending:
- Underground Construction Technology (UCT): January 25-27 in Fort Worth, TX (booth 717)
- WWETT Show: February 22-24 in Indianapolis, IN (booth 1857)
- WV Construction and Design Expo: March 23-24 in Charleston, WV
- NASTT No-Dig Show: April 11-13 in Minneapolis, MN
- PWX: August 28-31 in Charlotte, NC
- WEFTEC: October 10-12 in New Orleans (booth 2218)
We’re continuing our free product demonstrations throughout 2022. These demonstrations help organizations learn about our products, and solve an inflow or infiltration challenge on the spot. Last year we hosted more than 50 product demos across 22 states. If you’re interested in a demo, drop us a line.
We’re launching a new segment on our social media channels, called Tim’s Tips. Each month Tim North, General Manager at Cretex Specialty Products, will be sharing a tip to help cities, municipalities, utilities and telecom organizations reduce/minimize inflow and infiltration issues. Be sure to follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn to catch these monthly tips.
Looking forward to a great 2022!