Traveling The Country
The third quarter of 2021 was filled with travel for the Cretex Specialty Products team. And, the primary reason behind our travel was product demonstrations.
Throughout Q3 our team was busy scheduling and executing product demonstrations focused on the PRO-RING, LSS Internal Chimney Seal and the External X-85 Chimney Seal. In fact, our team traveled over 7,200 miles, across eight different states.
In total, we completed fourteen free product demonstrations for public works, utilities and new construction crews. While each demo is customized to meet the needs and challenges of the customer, the overall focus was on stopping inflow and infiltration issues, or preventing it from happening. In addition to demonstrating our products, we discuss the costs associated with inflow and infiltration:
- Leaks are a significant waste of water, and a waste of money/budget.
- Possible Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) fines could occur if the leaks are not fixed.
- Basements and buildings in the area could flood.
- A reduction in waste water treatment plant capacity could occur.
- There are potential emergency response costs that could be incurred if the inflow and infiltration cause an emergency situation.
As we look to quarter four, we anticipate conversations around inflow and infiltration to continue, and we expect budgeting to be discussed more heavily.
If you’re interested in a free product demonstration, visit our website.