Internal Joint Seal
Stop ground-water infiltration and increase water treatment capacity in underground pipes with Cretex’s Internal Pipe Joint Seals. These internal joint seals provide a compression seal that is watertight.
The Internal Joint Pipe Seal are watertight compression seals that reduce groundwater infiltration, increasing waste-water treatment capacity in underground pipes. Made of 7.5″ high quality rubber, Internal Joint Seals meet or exceed the physical requirements of ASTM C-923. The stainless steel expansion band meets or exceeds ASTM A-240, Type 304 standards. Designed for new or existing installations, excavation is not necessary for use.
Cretex has a long history of developing cost saving quality products that stand the test of time:
Cretex Internal Joint Seals Advantage
- Provides watertightness and movement flexibility.
- Easily installed by a two person crew.
- Reduces excess clear water in sanitary sewer systems.
- Easily installed mechanically to the inside of existing pipe and manholes–no primers, no torches, no special tools required.
- Designed by the Pioneers in manhole sealing solutions.
- Mechanical pipe seal, does not rely on chemical bond.
- Accommodates offsets and diameter differential.
- The best warranty in the industry.